FINANCE LINKED INDIVIDUAL SUBSIDY [FLISP]
FLISP is available to qualifying beneficiaries whose total household income is from R3 501 up to R22 000 per month and who intend to buy or build their homes for the first time.
Qualifying applicants may use FLISP to do one of the following:-
- buy an existing, new or old, residential property;
- buy vacant serviced residential stand, linked to an NHBRC registered homebuilder contract;
- build a residential property on a self-owned serviced residential stand, or tribal stand (PTO) through an NHBRC registered homebuilder.
The once-off FLISP subsidy amount ranges between R27 960 and R121 626, depending on your monthly income – the higher the income the lower the subsidy.
The following CERTIFIED COPIES are required as supporting documents when applying for FLISP:
- RSA bar-coded Identity Document (ID)
- Bar-coded Permanent Residence Permit (where applicable)
- Birth Certificates/RSA ID’s of all financial dependants (where applicable)
- Proof of Foster Children Guardianship (where applicable)
- Marriage Certificate, Civil Union Certificate or Cohabiting Affidavit*, Proof of Partnership (if applicable)
- Divorce Settlement (where applicable)
- Spouse’s Death Certificate (where applicable)
- Proof of Monthly Income
- Home Loan Approval in Principle/Grant letter from an accredited Lender
- Agreement of sale for the residential property
- Building Contract and Approved Building Plan (where applicable)
- The project feasability must be financially viable per NHFC criteria.